Are you looking for a varied and rewarding yet challenging new role?
We are a busy GP surgery in Ulverston with approximately 11,000 patients. Our priority is delivering excellent patient care to the community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated individuals to join our friendly team
Your main duties will include dealing with patients and other healthcare professionals over the telephone and face to face, booking appointments, taking messages and dealing with queries.
The roles will be for various numbers of hours over five days per week, working between the core hours of 8:00am – 8:00 pm Monday and 8:00am - 6:30pm Tuesday - Friday.
Full training will be provided. Salary to be agreed.
- Thorough understanding of confidentiality
- Experience in dealing with administrative tasks and good attention to detail
- Excellent customer care skills and a good telephone manner
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Patience and empathy
- Flexible and comfortable changing tasks throughout the day
- Highly computer literate and happy using electronic systems
- Applicants MUST be flexible to cover holiday/sickness when required and flexible with both morning and evening shift patterns
- Experience of working in quite a fast paced environment and able to stay calm in difficult situations
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
To apply, please send a covering letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org